Saturday, October 8, 2011

Shopping experience at Shopatmajorbrands.com, Inglot AMC Cream Blush #90 review

Around the same time that I discovered UrbanTouch.com I discovered another cool site called ShopatMajorBrands.com, again offering free shipping and cash on delivery within India. You see a pattern here don't you. This site has some cool shoes by Aldo and some other brands but I was more interested in the make up section. They only stock Inglot but their inventory is quite exhaustive. Yes, I do have an Iglot store in my city and no I'm not just being lazy and ordering online coz the stupid store here doesn't have the one thing I've wanted most- the AMC cream blushes. I'd been to the store and swatched all the shades and even decided which all to get but then the MUA tells me they're not in stock! Grrrr. But anyway its now easier to order online coz I already know which shade I want.


The package

So I wanted to get Inglot's cream blush coz I wanted to try cream blushes from different brands since I don't like powder blushes and want an alternative to check stains coz they aren't available in variety of colours..yada yada yada.. so here I was ordering for the AMC cream blush in #90 which is a peachish pink shade with slight brown undertones. The blush cost me Rs.750, same as the rate in the stores.

The photos below are clickable for a closer look.


The outer box
Inglot AMC Cream blush #90


In the pan
Inglot AMC cream blush#90

Inglot AMC Cream Blush#90 Swatch


Review of the Inglot AMC cream blush#90

Yay for:

  • Cute, sturdy packaging, easy to carry in handbag
  • Intense pigmentation
  • Soft consistency- sort of like whipped cream so it's very easy to blend, this is much softer than the NYX cream blushes
  • Easy to apply with fingers or q-tips
  • Shade looks natural on me, can be used for contouring also
  • Dries down to a semi-powder finish but still looks dewy, doesn't feel oily on cheeks
  • This is much better than NYX cream blushes coz I like the consistency of these better and these look better. NYX blushes are thicker and tend to sit on top of your skin like a cream. These sort of settle into it, if that makes sense.


Boo for:

  • Last only about 4 hours on my oily skin after which it begins to fade
  • Not sweat or water proof
  • It will move around/transfer if you rub your cheeks
  • Can't use a blush brush with this coz the pan is too small and these are too soft to be used with a brush


Rating: ***

My shopping experience at ShopatMajorBrands.com?
Quite awesome. Their site is easy to navigate and service is good. I ordered on Monday night and received my package on Friday afternoon after the courier company had called and checked if they can deliver and also remind you to keep the payment ready since I had opted on the Cash on Delivery system. He package came in a large cover and was bubble wrapped neatly. Quite satisfied with my experience. Would definitely recommend this site to others and would be visiting again to shop some more. :)

Rating: ****

1 comment:

  1. hey Purple...did you chk out the counter@ EA....they had the AMC Blushes..:)

    ReplyDelete