Thursday, October 13, 2011

Products that work: Clean and Clear Blackead Removing daily face scrub, A review

For someone as lazy as me cleansing, toning, scrubbing and moisturising twice a day is too much effort. But being "blessed" with oily skin white heads and black heads come with the territory and sit on the face like ugly gargoyles (no offence to Gargoyles). I guess the only upside to this whole deal is the immense satisfaction you get when you squeeze a whitehead or a blackhead and all the goo comes out, aaah- real stress buster, I tell you. But TMI, and disgusting to boot. Alright alright I'll get on to the good part.


This lil baby works like a charm-zaps em baddies. The Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub- this is white in colour with a cream facewash consistency with little white gritty particles. Cost me Rs.90 for a 80g tube. Also available in a 40g tube for Rs.50. I use it once a day instead of a facewash during my shower and it really does leave the nose smoother and better looking. This is not just a scrub, its like a scrub-cum-facewash coz it lathers up well. I would have posted pics of my nose before and after using this but then this blog is about all things pretty and I don't wanna mess with that. I rub well on my problem areas- the nose, chin, forehead and then rinse off with water. Well, its not a miracle product so don't expect your pores to disappear with one use but I can guarantee that with regular use the blackheads do reduce. Easily available at pharmacies or Health&Glow outlets, quite inexpensive and effective.
Or if you're super lazy to even go look for it at a store (thank you, you make me look like a bee on steroids), you can buy it online here.

Rating: ****

No comments:

Post a Comment