I lurve Blue eyeliners. I find that they really complement my medium brown eyes well. I've been on the lookout for the ideal blue liner- one that has a satin finish, is cobalt blue in colour, without any shimmer, just solid colour and of course ticks all the right boxes- non smudging, doesn't feather, doesn't irritate, long staying and (important for me) washable. But I haven't found it yet. :( The upside is that I have acquired many pretty blue liners in the process. The latest to feature in my collection is the Faces magic liner in "blue". It's a liquid liner that's a shimmery navy blue. Its a very pretty colour and looks great on brown eyes. I bought it from Cosmetix.in for Rs.245. The MRP is 300 though. This has 6ml of product.
|Faces Magic Liner in Blue|
|Faces Magic Liner in blue-EOTD|
|Faces Magic Liner in Blue-EOTD|
- Vibrant colour
- Stiff applicator, easy to control and to draw extended cat eye liner
- Minimal feathering, long lasting
- Doesnt smudge once dry, even if you rub your eyes lightly
- Nice glossy black packaging
- Washes easily with water. For me this is a plus point because I dont like waterproof liners as they are difficult to remove. This I can wear on a daily basis and not have to bother with makeup remover and tugging and pulling. All I need to do is wash my face with soap and water and its gone.
- Doesnt sting or burn
- Slightly thin consistency which means after drawing the line I have to keep dabbing over and over to pack the colour on.
- Takes a while to dry so if your eyelids are small or folded you need to keep them closed till it completely dries, else it'll transfer.
- Bottle is opaque so you wont know how much of product is left
- Cant use on waterline as this is not waterproof
Overall, this is a decent liner for the price and I really like the colour which is not in your face kinda bright blue. This has slight shimmer and not glitter particles which means I can easily wear this to office as well. Works well with bright or nude lips.