Ok gonna keep this review simple coz the product deserves just that. This is a no frills decent performing liquid liner. This is from NYX's range of studio liners and is in the shade extreme plum purple. This range has metallic shades that have a sheen to them even after drying.
This shade is a dark metallic purple and shows up beautifully on the eyes. I bought this from Cosmetix.in for Rs.351. The tube is quite small though and has 5.5mL of the product.
This comes in a regular tube with a wand applicator with an extremely thin brush tip.
|NYX Studio liquid liner in Extreme Plum Purple|
|Brush tip applicator|
|Swatches-immediately after application|
- Good pigmentation
- Great colour that retains sheen even on drying
- Feels comfortable after applying. In fact feels like you've applied nothing. No stretchy dryness.
- Comes off easily with plain water. In fact what I like about the removal part is that this sort of peels/flakes off when it rub over it with water and doesn't really smudge and stain the area around the eyes like some other liners do. No mess, no dark circles.
- Stays long without fading or feathering as long as you don't rub your eyes
- Cruelty free. Not tested on animals.
- Applicator tip is very very thin so you can easily draw thin lines or thick ones.
- Takes about 3-5mins to fully dry during which you'll have to keep your eyes shut especially if you have droopy or folded eyelids else it may transfer over the eyelid area.
- The consistency is slightly runny so you may have to dab over the line to make the colour shine.
- Can't use on waterline.
I like this liner. It's easy to apply and remove and feels comfortable. Would probably explore other shades too from this range
You can buy this here or here.