So purely for research purposes I ordered from healthkart to see how they stack up against the other sites like UrbanTouch and Cosmetix. Ok, also coz I wanted the FACES lip cream. I knew about this site from all the ads on other blogs that I visit. It's an offshoot of FlipKart and my husband has ordered form them before with and was quite satisfied with the experience. So I decided to go ahead and order from HealthKart. They have COD so I didn't have to beg for my husband's credit card too. Yay! So I ordered a FACES lip cream for 343 and a Sally Hansen top coat for 374. My total was 717 so I got free shipping and COD. Immediately after placing my order I got a confirmation email with the invoice and subsequently another email saying the order had been shipped with tracking number and link. So far, so good. I'd placed the order on a Wednesday and received the package the following Tuesday.
- Wide range of brands available, covering health, fitness, personal care and cosmetics and even baby products
- Packaging is neat. They wrap individual items in bubble wrap and ship it in a nice orange healthkart box.
- Good customer support
- Easy to navigate site layout
- They have a nice referral scheme where if you refer someone or are referred by someone, you get Rs.100. So if you want Rs100 use this code for your first purchase from the site : NITYA1RSQRP2AGG
- They have very good discounts on almost all items.
- Their colour swatches for cosmetics is totally off and they don't have the names of the shades also listed! You only have to go by swatches! Major goof up!
- They delivery in 5-7 days which is slower compared to other sites like UrbanTouch.
- They offer free shipping and cash on delivery but only for orders above Rs.500