Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 1 in Bangkok + Haul

Okieee everyone I'm here in Bangkok now and the flight here was uncomfortable at best. The baby, though wasn't howling wasn't sleeping either and was generally not vey comfortable. So we got in at about 4am local time and checked into our hotel which is really close to Platinum mall and Pratunam market. Coincidence? Hah. Yeah, right!

Okie then the first day was spent entirely at MBK mall. Had yummy Tom yum soup and pad Thai noodles. I cannot express enough my love for these. Yummmmmy. So after that was wandering around the mall while the husband walked the cub around in his stroller who also slept for about a couple of hours.

So I excitedly ran from one shop to the next. I was running against time. Had to buy so much. In such little time. (can you hear the mission impossible theme music too in your head?) Anyhoo, I mainly bought a lot of skin care stuff and some makeup. Loovved Beauty Buffet. There's about 3 outlets in MBK alone so you can't miss it. There was a sale going on too so I just went a little crazy.
Also bought stuff at Oriental princess and Watsons and some lingerie and a Majolica Majorca pore primer at Tokyu departmental store.

Sad part? I was soo busy shopping that I didn't take any pics inside the mall. Damn! So I'm just posting the pics of my haul here.

Excuse the lighting in the pics. These were taken at the hotel room where the lighting is just soo sucky!

That was today! No clothes or bags. No time! Boo hoo! But tomorrow's a new day and I'm raiding Platinum mall tomo. Yay!

Ok my bad. I meant to post these in Bangkok itself, in real time but the stupid hotel I stayed at didn't have wi-fi in the rooms and only at common areas and I just got too caught up with shopping n the baby n everything to get around to posting it. Sowwwieee.

9 comments:

  1. we now have reviews to last a lifetyme :D :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah! But lemme tell you im loving all the skin care stuff i got from there. :)

      Delete
  2. How much are revlon lip butters there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK im not entirely sure but it was around 350B which is around 700INR. Again, im not sure. BUt sad part is both the sahdes i got- lollipop and berry smoothie are both not suiting me much. Too dark for me . Would probably be putting them up for sale. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh u got lip butters!! I didnt see them when i went thr..*dumb me*
    good haul though!..pls review soon with indian lighting :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh this is only part 1 of my haul. Got many many more clothes n shoes. Will click pics n upload. hehe.And the lip butters have a nice formula but they have these miniscule sparkles in them which not everyone may like.

      Delete
  4. I am so loving those lacy beauties :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much did those lacies cost you?

    ReplyDelete